Auto Shipping Calculator Policy
These points of our Auto Shipping Calculator Policy are the guidelines by which we govern our business and the way in which we provide our transparent auto shipping services through our state-of-the-art proprietary auto shipping calculator. Our Auto Shipping Calculator Policy is aligned with industry best practices and in line with our high level of commitment to customer service.
- Our automated auto shipping calculator system calculates the cost of auto shipping based on the history of vehicles that have been shipped on the related route.
- Online quotes generated by the auto shipping calculator are estimated based on the closest metropolitan to the pickup and drop off point.
- The quoted rate might change if your pick-up or drop-off destination is not on one of our usual routes. If there is a change in your auto shipping price, you will be contacted with a new quote by a dispatcher with the final guaranteed rate before you confirm your booking.
- If you are shipping more than one vehicle, discounted rates are available. Please contact our dispatcher for a discounted rate for multi-vehicle shipping.
- The pickup date is estimated. The dispatcher will contact you with the guaranteed date.
- Once you submit this request, you will receive an email with your quote within 5 minutes. It is a once-off email and is not shared with any other company.
- If you do not see the email after submitting your information on the auto shipping calculator, please check your spam folder or contact us.
Would you like to find out more about our Auto Shipping Calculator Policy? Our highly trained and experienced auto transportation service representatives are standing by to answer all your questions. Please contact us today to discuss your questions and concerns. You may call us directly on the number provided, or you may submit your request via the form on the Contact Us page.