Jacksonville Car Shipping
Ship Your Car to Jacksonville FL
The largest city in the state of Florida, Jacksonville is a home to almost a million residents. It’s total area makes it the largest city-county in the contiguous U.S. Jacksonville is a major military area, which means that Nationwide Auto Transportation offers regular car shipping routes in and out of the city. Military personnel often have to relocate without prior warning, and they have to report to their new base soonest. That means that they don’t often have the luxury to travel across the country. Thankfully, Nationwide Auto Transportation can facilitate fast, safe Jacksonville car shipping.
Being one of the major U.S. ports, the Port of Jacksonville is a popular port for car imports and exports. We offer coast-to-coast services within continental U.S.A. When you need your car brought to or from the Port of Jacksonville, trust the experts. Nationwide Auto Transportation not only ships cars, but also boats. Need to bring your boat to Jacksonville for snowbird season? We can facilitate that for you! While we’re at it, let’s bring your golf cart and motorbike so that you can enjoy all the best Jacksonville and the state of Florida has to offer.
Speak to Nationwide Auto Transportation today about Jacksonville car shipping.
FREE Jacksonville FL Car Shipping Quote
Nationwide Auto Transportation offers both enclosed and open car transport across all routes in continental USA. Our network of drivers do their utmost to ensure that your car is delivered in the same condition in which it was collected.Since our inception more than 15 years ago, we at Nationwide Auto Transportation have dedicated ourselves to becoming the foremost car shipment company in the US, offering both open transport car shipping and enclosed auto transport. We have earned an A+ rating on the BBB.
Moving to Florida? Congratulations! You’ve just become the envy of everyone who knows you. The sunshine state has something for everyone, including the theme parks, the beaches and the Everglades. Let Nationwide Auto Transportation ship your car to Florida. Our vehicle shipping carriers regularly travel to many destinations in Florida, including Miami, Orlando, Tampa and numerous other cities and towns.
If you need to move your car from Florida to any other US state, Nationwide Auto Transportation will pick it up and deliver it safely to its new home. We offer a range of vehicle shipping options to suit your needs and budget. Our reliable vehicle transport carriers cover routes running in every direction across our country, from the West Coast to the East Coast and everything in between.
Need a free Jacksonville FL car transport quote? Don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free, no obligation quote using our door to door car shipping calculator or by calling our friendly, helpful car shipping logistics consultants at 1800-311-7073.
6 Reasons why Snowbirds Jacksonville Car Shipping is Best
Every year, we make many snowbirds car shipping deliveries from Colorado and other frosty states down to the more sunny states, such as California, Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, or Mississippi.
Why should you consider shipping your car during the winter months instead of driving, there are many reasons, but here are a few:-
- It’s safer than driving in the snow.
- It’s much quicker to ship your car and fly down – no rest stops, meals and overnights.
- It saves on wear and tear on your vehicle.
- You don’t have to change to snow tires.
- Car shipping reduces stress – who needs stress during vacation??
- It gives you more vacation time (a quick flight vs. days of road travel)
Snowbirds car shipping headed south to Jacksonville usually starts picking up in October, which ultimately means transportation becomes cheaper for cars heading north. The opposite is true during March or April when the snowbirds head back up north. If your time is flexible, that window will provide you with the best rates. Find out more about our shipping rates.
9 Tips in Preparing your Car for Transport to or from Jacksonville
Things you should consider when shipping using our Jacksonville vehicle shipping services. We value our customers and as such take great pride in being able to offer competitive pricing. In addition to providing world-class customer care and service. Here’s how you can also help to ensure that you receive the best possible service when shipping with Nationwide Auto Transportation:
- Remove all personal items such as clothing, electronics or accessories from the car. Visible items can result in theft..
- Don’t fill your gas tank all the way up before shipping as this adds extra weight. ¼ tank of gas in the car is the recommended.
- The vehicle would need to be loaded onto the ramp so provide an extra set of keys so the driver can have access to move the vehicle.
- Wash your vehicle before shipping in order to ensure the most accurate inspection.
- Turn off or Deactivate car alarms.
- Always request the bill of lading from the driver upon delivery.
- Make sure the battery is in good working order and the car starts easily. A vehicle that stops operating in the midst of an auto transport will be treated as an inoperable vehicle (this may attract additional charges).
- Secure any loose items such as racks, convertible tops, etc. Disconnect projecting antennas for safety reasons.