New York Car Shipping
No matter why you need to ship your car from or to New York, NY, we can facilitate the process with the least possible inconvenience. Importantly, our website will provide all the information you need to make the right decision.
New York is a vibrant city and it happens to be the major financial center of the USA. It also is home to the third largest population in the country, featuring approximately twenty million people. A diverse city, New York is a main entry point for immigrants, and as such the city represents many cultures.
However, the city that never sleeps is not all about business, food and world-class entertainment. A short drive out of the city, you will find incredible scenic beauty of the Niagara Falls or the Catskills.
Need your car moved to or from New York? Nationwide Auto Transportation has a huge network of car carriers offering services that run through the Big Apple. We only work with the most highly rated carriers that have the necessary accreditation, experience and a track record of exceptional customer service to deliver the best possible car transport to you, our valued customer.
Use the Nationwide Auto Transportation auto shipping calculator to get an instant quote on New York car shipping. We are committed to offering the best possible rates while ensuring the best possible service. We have serviced the area for more than 12 years and our carriers know the area like the palm of their hands.
FREE New York Car Shipping Quote
Need door-to-door auto transport? Nationwide Auto Transportation works closely with you to help you obtain the best quote for the service that is best suited to your requirements. We do offer certain discounts throughout the year, including $50 off military auto transport, and seasonal discounts for students auto transport and snowbirds car shipping. Please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our door-to-door car shipping logistics consultants about the option that best suits your needs.
We await your call for service to start your auto transportation booking as we are always ready and available to satisfy our clients and give them the best auto shipping experience. If you need to ship your vehicle, give us a call today at 1-800-311-7073 to discuss your heavy duty shipping requirements or simply get a free quote on our online auto shipping calculator.
9 Tips in Preparing your Car for Transport to or from New York
Things you should consider when shipping using our New York vehicle shipping services. We value our customers and as such take great pride in being able to offer competitive pricing. In addition to providing world-class customer care and service. Here’s how you can also help to ensure that you receive the best possible service when shipping with Nationwide Auto Transportation:
- Remove all personal items such as clothing, electronics or accessories from the car. Visible items can result in theft..
- Don’t fill your gas tank all the way up before shipping as this adds extra weight. ¼ tank of gas in the car is the recommended.
- The vehicle would need to be loaded onto the ramp so provide an extra set of keys so the driver can have access to move the vehicle.
- Wash your vehicle before shipping in order to ensure the most accurate inspection.
- Turn off or Deactivate car alarms.
- Always request the bill of lading from the driver upon delivery.
- Make sure the battery is in good working order and the car starts easily. A vehicle that stops operating in the midst of an auto transport will be treated as an inoperable vehicle (this may attract additional charges).
- Secure any loose items such as racks, convertible tops, etc. Disconnect projecting antennas for safety reasons.
6 Reasons why Snowbirds New York Car Shipping is Best
Every year, we make many snowbirds car shipping deliveries from New York, Colorado and other frosty states down to the more sunny states, such as California, Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi.
Why should you consider shipping your car during the winter months instead of driving, there are many reasons, but here are a few:-
- It’s safer than driving in the snow.
- It’s much quicker to ship your car and fly down – no rest stops, meals and overnights.
- It saves on wear and tear on your vehicle.
- You don’t have to change to snow tires.
- Car shipping reduces stress – who needs stress during vacation??
- It gives you more vacation time (a quick flight vs. days of road travel)
Snowbirds car shipping headed south usually starts picking up in October, which ultimately means transportation becomes cheaper for cars heading north. The opposite is true during March or April when the snowbirds head back up north. If your time is flexible, that window will provide you with the best rates. Find out more about our Shipping rates.