When you contact one of our customer representatives, ask about additional item storage to order this option. We do provide this option for up to 50 pounds of extra storage at no charge. For a nominal fee, we offer additional storage in the trunk or back seat, as long as it does not exceed the window level. Please note that only your vehicle is insured, not your personal items. Make sure to let our agent know exactly what your needs are when you call to schedule transport. We are not taking any personal items unless you describe to dispatcher prior to the pickup date.
Our Nationwide Transportation specialists have prepared a vehicle transport preparation check list for your convenience.
• Ensure that your vehicle is in operational order. This applies to the engine, brakes, tires, and all safety equipment. It must be safely drivable in order for our company to transport it.
• Ensure all of your vehicle’s anti-theft devices have been deactivated.
• Retract or remove any exterior antennas and, if applicable, fold in exterior mirrors.
• Make sure, if applicable, that all truck bed liners and shells are secured for transport.
• Be sure to notify our agent of any items such as low hanging fog lights; running boards; luggage racks; and/or spoilers when you call to schedule your vehicle’s transport. Items like this alter the dimensions and it is extremely important that we are made aware of such details.
• Ensure that all portable interior accessories have been removed. This includes GPS systems, stereo faceplates, and car phones.
• Ensure that convertible tops have no damage or repair where applicable. This is to prevent harsh weather exposure.
• Examine all fluid levels. This includes brake, battery, and transmission fluid as well as anti-freeze.
• Your vehicle’s battery must be completely charged and secured in a mounted position.
• Make sure that the tires have the proper amount of air pressure.
All of these check list points ensure against shipment delays and additional transportation costs.
The rates are calculated within a several parameters. The dimensions of the vehicle, which includes weight, after market add-ons for the vehicle, and its current condition are all variables. The transport route must be considered. This includes the vehicles current location as well as its destination. The number of other client vehicles we have in those areas is a determinant. If the location and destination are popular, your cost will be lowered; however, if the route is extremely busy or difficult, it may be higher. Due to the fact that there are a number of variables concerning the end cost of transport, we recommend that you contact us by phone or online at least two weeks prior to the date you intend to schedule transport for your vehicle. Our transport rate quote is free of charge. Contact one of our customer representatives today.
Nationwide Auto Transportation will make every effort possible to provide you with precise estimates for your transportation service. Our number one goal is your satisfaction; however, transit dates, times, and price quotes are estimates which will be based upon our prior experience and current knowledge. These cannot always be completely guaranteed.
Below are listed general transit time guidelines. Ask one of our agents for more specific estimates.
• West coast to East coast regions: time ranges between 7 to 14 business days.
• West coast to Midwest locations: times range from 5 to 8 business days.
• South to North: requires 5 to 8 business days.
Our team will make every effort to ensure safe and timely vehicle transport; however, the following factors can sometimes impact estimates:
• Route and distance.
• Pick up of and/or delivery to remote locations.
• Highway types and conditions, i.e. one lane highways and gravel roads my delay our services.
• Hazardous weather conditions.
• Available space, current transport market demand, and vehicle transportation scheduling.
We strongly recommend that all of our clients schedule pick up for their vehicle at least 7 days in advance for the open carrier option and 14 days prior to the enclosed carrier option. If you require a more expedient pick up service contact our office immediately to determine if we can accommodate your needs.
Yes, or you may designate a responsible party to be present when your vehicle is picked up as well as delivered. You must notify one of our agents, if you do not plan to be present and wish to designate another responsible party. The chosen individual must have a valid driving license and be of legal age. Our transport agent is required to verify the individual’s identity through a valid license. If the responsible party is not able to provide a valid driving license, none of our agents will accept your vehicle for transport and will not relinquish your vehicle to that individual upon delivery.
You, or your designated responsible party is required to assist our transport agent in your vehicle’s transport inspection before pick up as well as upon delivery. This accesses your vehicle in case there is need of a damage claim.
In the event that you or your designated responsible party is not present at the scheduled time of delivery, your vehicle will be transported to one of our vehicle storage facilities. There will be an additional charge for this unscheduled transport and storage of your vehicle which will not have been included in your original price quote.
This means that our service person will pick up your vehicle at and deliver it to the addresses which you provide. Keep in mind that this is only if this operation meets all safety standards and regulations. Some of our carriers are extremely large and, in many cases, require a great deal of space in order to load vehicles. Ask one of our agents if it will be necessary to meet us in an alternate and safe loading location with your vehicle.
We offer open and Enclosed transport , by open carrier you can save money on your transport since there is more vehicles on this carrier going with your vehicle, When Enclosed carrier is more price but you get indoor shipping for you vehicle protecting your car from weather conditions. We also offer drive a way service and low boy carrier for heavy duty equipment .
We accept all major credit cards which includes VISA, AMEX, MasterCard, and Discover. You must make complete payment of deposit upon scheduling your vehicle transport. The deposit payment is part of you total cost , The reminder balance will be paid on delivery time to the driver with cash, cashier check or Money order.
Your vehicle will be both picked up and delivered as close to your specified addresses as is physically possible. Certain government residential restrictions may prevent our drivers from arriving at your exact residence or there may be loading safety regulation issues. If we should find we are unable to arrive at a specified address, one of our agents will contact you to make appropriate arrangements.
We strive for the highest quality service standards possible which means your satisfaction and your vehicle’s safe delivery is our main goal. All of our delivery personnel is professional, reputable, and insured.
It is unlikely that any accidents will occur during transportation. In the event that your vehicle is damaged, during any portion of the transport process, we will assist you in the complete investigation of liability to resolve your claim as efficiently as possible. Nationwide Auto Transportation contracts the various services from other entities who are essentially liable for this damage. This includes the railroad, motor carrier, and/or drive-away service. Again, we will work to resolve your damage claim in an efficient manner.
All of our contractors are required to carry current cargo liability insurance, by both State and Federal laws. Any type of insurance coverage may have certain max liability limits. We require that all entities and individuals involved with our services provide proof of current insurance.