The Best Service in Memphis:
Our team of auto transportation specialists are trained and prepared to manage every aspect of your vehicle transport. We are able to ship any size vehicle, boat, motorcycle and freight shipment to anywhere you need. You will have someone to assist you every step of the way. When you use our transportation shipping services, you can expect nothing but the best and to always be treated with exceptional customer service.
About Memphis Tennessee:
Memphis is much more than Elvis Presley’s hometown. Memphis is music, memories and the Mississippi River, the mighty artery that brought influences from both north and south to this very distinctive City on the Bluffs. Bordered on the south by the state of Mississippi and on the west by the river of the same name, the City on the Bluffs has long been spreading eastward, taking in more and more of Shelby County. Hot and humid in July and August, Memphis delightfully enjoys a mild climate the rest of the year. Having given birth to some of the most important musical styles of all time, Memphis welcomes millions of visitors each year as they swarm into the city to get an insider’s look at it’s rich history and pay homage to some of the biggest performers of the 20th century.
Fun Facts About Memphis:
– The second most visited home in the country, Elvis Presley’s Graceland is located in Memphis.
– Memphis is also the name of the ancient Egyptian capital.
– The French built Fort Assumption on Memphis site in 1739.
– The first Piggly Wiggly store was opened in Memphis. It was the world’s first self-service grocery store.
– Memphis is the Pork Barbecue Capital of the world.
– St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is based in Memphis.